Posts tagged spring
usy spring already! I keep promising myself that I’m going to sit down and start doing my blog again but I just haven’t had the time. Also, my camera is having some memory card issues that I need to figure out, so lately I’ve had to take all my pictures with my cell phone. Anyway, here’s a list of some of the things I’ve been up to. I plan to post more regularly again soon.
- Been knitting lots of socks out of this book on my commute to work.
- Kombucha making. I’m on my second batch already, the first turned out a little too sweet for my taste so this time less sugar and more fermentation.
- I got a new bike!
- Participated in Zine Fest a couple weekends ago and had a blast.
- Starting to work in a nearby community garden once a week in exchange for some of the common produce and a possible future plot. Super excited to get my hands dirty but also have some time for reflection and contemplation in nature.
- Still working through lots of health issues but staying positive, changing perspectives, finding peace, and pushing through the things that are hard.
What have you been up to so far this spring?